Lodging - Hyatt Regency Chicago. Hotel address and registration information
Non-CME Events - Events, symposia and meetings not
eligible for CME
One of our invited speakers will be Alkis Togias, MD, Chief of Allergy, Asthma, and Airway Biology Section of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID/NIH). A panel featuring nationally funded ARS researchers whose work has impacted clinical practice will also give the audience the opportunity to hear what Dr. Togias and his agency may be looking for when deciding which grant proposals to fund.
- Ethical issues in rhinology
- Evidence for systemic and psychosocial symptoms in CRS.
- Demystifying CSF leak workup and repair
- How much surgery is appropriate in CRS
- My favorite new sinus technique and how it can be used in your practice.
- "Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and the Unified Airway” will be moderated by Rob Kern, MD, and will feature Alkis Togias, MD, and Wytske Fokkens, MD.
Future ars at COSM dates and locations
April 26–30, 2017
Manchester Grand Hyatt
San Diego, California
April 18–22, 2018
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
National Harbor, Maryland
May 1–5, 2019
JW Marriott Austin
©American Rhinologic Society