Please check back for information about the san diego meeting
Abstracts and Manuscripts - Deadlines and submission information
International Webcast - A webcast of the San Diego meeting to International Members only.
Registration - Fees, contacts and registration information
Programs, Schedules & Events
Meeting schedules, program information and meeting-related events
Board Meeting Information (Login Required
Fall Film FESStival - A video competition and viewing!
udio-Visual Guidelines - Information for oral/podium presenters
Poster Presentation Guidelines - Information for poster presenters
Annual Meeting CME
CME-related information specific to the meeting
- Floor layouts, forms, applications and registration information
Lodging - Sheraton Dallas Hotel address and registration information
Non-CME Events - Events, symposia and meetings NOT
eligible for CME
JOIN THE ARS
Membership in the American Rhinologic Society provides critical support that strengthens its ability to speak out on behalf of you, and all those practicing rhinology.
The ARS fall meeting was a great success!!
The meeting offered an expanded to a two day meeting that began at 1pm on Friday, September 25 and continued all day through Saturday, September 26. If you could not have attended this year's meeting, here is what you missed out on:
- The 10th Annual Kennedy Lecture – James Stankiewicz, MD, “Complications of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: 30 years later”
- AAAAI invited guest speaker Daniel Hamilos, MD
- “Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease: State of the art”
- “Challenging Cases of CRS: A global perspective”
- “Interpreting the Microbiome and Its Impact on Clinical Therapy”
- “Biologic Therapies for CRS: Where do we stand?”
- “Controversies in the Management of Sinonasal Malignancy” and many more…
And back by popular demand, the 2nd annual Fall Film FESS-tival!
Complimentary registration is being offered for this year’s guest countries: China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan & Thailand.
©American Rhinologic Society