Please check back for information about the san diego meeting
Abstracts and Manuscripts
- Deadlines and submission information- OPEN
International Webcast - A webcast of the San Diego meeting to International Members only.
Registration - Fees, contacts and registration information
Programs, Schedules & Events - Meeting schedules, program information and meeting-related events
Board Meeting Information (Login Required
Fall Film FESStival - A video competition and viewing!
udio-Visual Guidelines - Information for oral/podium presenters
Poster Presentation Guidelines - Information for poster presenters
Annual Meeting CME
- CME-related information specific to the meeting
- Floor layouts, forms, applications and registration information
- San Diego Grand Hyatt address and registration information
Non-CME Events - Events, symposia and meetings NOT
eligible for CME
- Local Forecast for San Diego
- Recommended restaurants near the Grand Hyatt
JOIN THE ARS
Membership in the American Rhinologic Society provides critical support that strengthens its ability to speak out on behalf of you, and all those practicing rhinology.
- Kennedy Lecturer confirmed
- Ricardo Carrau, MD: Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery: State of the Art & Future Directions
- Additional invited speaker- confirmed
- Patricia Hudgins, MD: Chief of Head and Neck Radiology at Emory
- Talk and Skull Base Panel
Complimentary registration is being offered for this year’s guest countries in Europe.
©American Rhinologic Society