JOIN THE ARS
Membership in the American Rhinologic Society provides critical support that strengthens its ability to speak out on behalf of you, and all those practicing rhinology.
The ARS fall meeting has now expanded to a two day meeting, beginning at 1pm on Friday, September 25 and continuing all day on Saturday, September 26. This expanded footprint will allow the ARS to offer even greater educational opportunities, with more expert panels, invited guest speakers, and original research presentations. Here are some of this year’s highlights:
- The 10th Annual Kennedy Lecture – James Stankiewicz, MD, “Complications of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: 30 years later”
- AAAAI invited guest speaker Daniel Hamilos, MD
- “Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease: State of the art”
- “Challenging Cases of CRS: A global perspective”
- “Interpreting the Microbiome and Its Impact on Clinical Therapy”
- “Biologic Therapies for CRS: Where do we stand?”
- “Controversies in the Management of Sinonasal Malignancy” and many more…
And back by popular demand, the 2nd annual Fall Film FESS-tival!
Complimentary registration is being offered for this year’s guest countries: China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan & Thailand.
©American Rhinologic Society