- Kennedy Lecturer confirmed
- Ricardo Carrau, MD: Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery: State of the Art & Future Directions
- Additional invited speaker- confirmed
- Patricia Hudgins, MD: Chief of Head and Neck Radiology at Emory
- Talk and Skull Base Panel
- The Socioeconomic Impact of CRS and FESS
- Skull Base Issues: When to resect skull base and orbit
- Are you doing Appropriate ESS? Who should have sinus surgery?
- Timing of Sinus Surgery: How Quickly Should We Intervene?
- Sinus Disease and the Immunocompromised patient
- The Minimal Disease Patient: Do I operate and when?
- The Recurrent Nasal Polyp Patient: What Now?
- Sinus Surgery Mulligan: A case I would now do differently
©American Rhinologic Society